COVID-19 Freeze for Multnomah County

The four-week (minimum) freeze is in effect through December 16th.

Report a Violation and Check the Status of a Reported Violation

Report violations like construction work without a permit, unpermitted businesses, disabled vehicles on private property, property maintenance danger or nuisances, zoning violations and more to the City of Portland. Check on the status of a report you already made.

Call to report a violation

To report a violation by phone or to check the status of a report, call the Property and Compliance Help Line.