COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: Lower Risk
Regional chlorine shortage: Portland water remains safe to drink

A regional chlorine shortage has disrupted supplies. The Portland Water Bureau is monitoring the situation and evaluating our supplies and procedures. Get updates.

Request a Permit Extension

Request a permit extension from the City of Portland. Get a permit extension for a trade permit or a building permit. Get permit extensions for other types of permits.