General information about the Process Improvement & Technology Subcommittee.
The Process Improvement & Technology Subcommittee is a citizen advisory committee, comprised of approximately 12 members who represent a variety of interests. Generally, membership will consist of individuals from each of the following professions or interests: architect, developer, engineer, permit/land use consultant, contractor, neighborhood representative, and trades. The role of the committee may include:
- Assisting with identifying problems with current business processes to consider for fixing in the new permit system or that are unrelated to information technology and that we can work to fix in advance of implementation
- Reviewing and providing feedback on proposed work flow and processes for the new permit system
- Providing input on the citizen web portal and application submittal process
- Feedback on prioritization of work to include in the project
- Providing input on different options for changes to business practices
Review the current list of subcommittee members and find information about upcoming meetings and past meetings.