Phone Disruption

Due to a phone system outage, many City of Portland phone numbers are currently out of service. Please email 311@portlandoregon.gov for assistance and customer service. 9-1-1 is in service. Only call 9-1-1 if you have an emergency.

Home Occupations

Printable Information
If you are thinking of running a business out of your home, you will need to know this information about Accessory Home Occupations
in the City of Portland.
Updated July 6, 2021 10:34 am