The question or alternate described in each code guide is listed below the code guide link.
- Does the City of Portland require a Type II hood over counter top type dishwashing machines in commercial installations?
- The Oregon Mechanical Specialty Code (OMSC) Section 504 states that screens shall not be allowed at the duct termination of clothes dryer exhaust vents. Is there an alternative to a fully clear opening at the duct termination?
More Code Guides
- City Code Guides
- Commercial Building Code Guides
- Commercial Plumbing Code Guides
- Commercial Electrical Code Guides
- Residential Code Guides
- Rescinded Code Guides
You can also read more about these codes, rules and guides: state building codes and related administrative rules and interpretations, City codes, City administrative rules, Business Practice Policies, program guides, Building Official's determinations, PBOT Codes and Guides, MOUs/IGAs and request a change to City codes or recommend a regulatory improvement change.