COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: Lower Risk

Report a Violation and Check the Status of a Reported Violation

Report violations like construction work without a permit, unpermitted businesses or disabled vehicles on private property. File complaints about property maintenance danger or nuisances, zoning violations and more to the City of Portland. Check on the status of a report you already made.

Call to report a violation

To report a violation by phone or to check the status of a report by phone, call the Property and Compliance Help Line. For a list of City phone numbers to call, check the related Report a Code Violation page.