Cannabis Concerns and Complaints Process

Concerns Image
This page outlines the process for how to report Cannabis concerns and complaints.

Complaint or Concern Process.

If you have a concern or complaint regarding Cannabis, please fill out the complaint form or contact the Cannabis main line at 503-823-9333.

File a Complaint: You can file a cannabis-related concern or complaint here.