Wildfires and Fire Danger

Apply for a board or a commission

Apply online for a Bureau of Development Services board or commission.

To apply for a board or commission, please complete the interest form and submit it to the Office of Community & Civic Life. You can list up to three boards or commissions on your interest form. 

Once the Office of Community & Civic Life has your application, they forward it to the contact person for the board or commission. The Bureau reviews your interest form to find out if your skill set and experience is a good fit for an open position. If there is a match, you will be considered and notified.