COVID-19 Risk Level for Multnomah County: High Risk

Apply for a Board or a Commission

Apply online for a Development Services board or commission. Apply to be on an advisory group with any City bureau. Find out which City advisory groups have open positions and volunteer for a board now.

To apply for a board or commission, review open recruitments and apply through the Office of Community & Civic Life. 

Once the Office of Community & Civic Life has your application, they forward it to the contact person for the board or commission. The Bureau reviews your interest form to find out if your skill set and experience is a good fit for an open position. If there is a match, you will be considered and notified.

To learn more about any group, check out the related pages or the full list of all BDS advisory groups