We encourage you to contact our office any time you feel a City bureau, office or employee has treated you unfairly. You will communicate directly with an Ombudsman's office team member who is objective and impartial.
Filing a complaint takes 10-20 minutes to complete.
Make a complaint online
Use the Ombudsman's online complaint form to describe your complaint and attach documents.
What we do
- Handle complaints from the public, businesses and City employees
- Conduct impartial investigations of complaints
- Recommend ways to informally solve substantiated complaints
- Promote fair and equitable treatment for all
What we do not do
- Handle complaints between private parties
- Investigate complaints against elected officials or their staff
- Provide mediation for disputes