The City of Portland Auditor's Office is proposing new and revised Auditor's Office Administrative Rules (ARAs) for City Code Chapter 2.10 Campaign Finance in Candidate Elections and Code Chapter 2.14 Reporting by Political Consultants.
Proposed rule changes:
- Revised ARA 13.02 Campaign Finance: Definitions
- Revised ARA 13.03 Campaign Finance: Complaint Process
- Revised ARA 13.04 Campaign Finance: Disclosure Requirements
- New ARA 13.05 Campaign Finance: Contribution Limits
- New ARA 14.01 Political Consultant Registration and Reporting (replaces proposed rescinded ADM-15.20 and ADM-15.21)
- Rescinding of ADM-15.20 (Enforcement and Civil Penalties) and ADM-15.21 (Political Consultant Interpretation)
Provide comment, questions, or other feedback by 5:00 p.m. on May 23, 2021.