We audit to promote effective, efficient, equitable, and fully accountable City government for the public benefit.
Independence | Impact | Objectivity | Innovation | Civic-mindedness
Goal 1: Issue timely, relevant, impactful audits
- Audit topics that matter.
- Analyze for equitable outcomes.
- Use innovative approaches.
- Improve follow up and reporting on audit recommendations.
Goal 2: Inform audit work by ongoing engagement with the community
- Incorporate community perspectives in our audit work.
- Build ongoing connections to community groups.
Goal 3: Communicate our results and our role
- Create compelling products targeted to specific audiences.
- Develop new ways to communicate audit work to non-traditional audiences.
Goal 4: Strengthen team capacity and job satisfaction
- Ensure staff have the technology and training to do an excellent job.
- Improve project team effectiveness.
- Develop a culture of open, constructive feedback.