Request specific records maintained within a City bureau and view online resources for records that may already be available.
Translate this Page
Check to see if records are already available online
- Previously released high-interest records
- E-Files: City records like ordinances, resolutions, City Council minutes, historical documents, and photographs
- PortlandMaps.com: Property information, land use and historic permits, and reports
- BuySpeed (City of Portland's contracting portal):Bid, contract, and vendor information
- Searchable database of licensed businesses in Portland
- Police Bureau Open Data
- Other Open Data: Boundaries, City projects, and the zoning code
Can't find what you're looking for? Submit a public record request online
- Submit a public record request online through the Portland Public Records Center.
The City encourages the use of the online system. The system is designed to streamline the public records request process, provide quicker responses from City bureaus, and simplify the management of responses to requests involving multiple City bureaus.
- Or, if you can't file a request online or need an accommodation, contact the designated individual for the bureau or office that may have the records you're looking for. You may be asked to print and mail or submit in person a public records request form:
Fees may apply to fulfill your records request. View the City's fee schedule for more information about standard fees, staff time that may be charged, or other bureau/office-specific charges that may be calculated.