The Portland Water Bureau is monitoring a fire in the Bull Run Watershed

Tap water remains safe to drink. More information or follow the Portland Water Bureau on X (Twitter) and Facebook for updates. Español | Tiếng Việt | 简体中文 | Русский| українська | Soomaali | Română | नेपाली | Chuukese

Public Records Request

Public Records Requests vs. Archival Research

If you are doing research at the City Archives, you do not need to fill out a Public Records Request in GovQA. You can also directly access many city records by searching Efiles. 

If you need records maintained within a City office, you will need to fill out a public records request through the GovQA site. Submit a public records request, track your request, find information on frequently asked questions, and find trending topics through the GovQA website