Most City offices closed Wednesday, June 19, to observe Juneteenth

The City of Portland recognizes Juneteenth as a formal day of remembrance to honor Black American history and the end of slavery in the United States. Learn about Juneteenth.

Access my bureau’s records


City employees may only check out their bureau’s records. If you want to access another bureau’s records, contact PARC to discuss options.  

If you are a City employee, send your records requests by email. Requests received before 8:00 AM of a workday will be sent out in inter-office mail that same day, unless otherwise notified. All requests placed after this time will be sent out the following day.

In your email request, include the following information:

    • Bureau
    • Contact Information
    • Record number
    • File title, date, or other identifying information
    • PARC Confirmation number with box and file number (ex: 2007198 box 5 file 13) or Records Retention Schedule number

Returning Files: When returning records to PARC, please make sure the PARC check-out tag is attached to the upper right corner of records (whether it is a single folder or an entire box). If the tag is lost, contact PARC either by email or phone (503-865-4100). Do not return records without a check-out tag. Untagged records will be returned to you.