Services, Guides, and Information

13 services and resources found

Report Discrimination

City of Portland Office of Equity and Human Rights Civil Rights Title VI and ADA Title II Complaint Form.

Report Graffiti

Report graffiti or other types of defacement to private or public property.
Request an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for any City of Portland program, service, event, or activity. To ensure the best response, please make your request at least five business days before the program or event, if possible.

About PDX 311

PDX 311 improves access to local government within Multnomah County by providing a single point of contact – in person, online or over the phone to find information, report issues, or request services.
A guide for any person(s) or organization(s) who believes they have been the object of unequal treatment or discrimination on the grounds of race, color, or national origin on how to file a formal complaint with the City of Portland.
Any persons who believe they have been the object of unequal treatment or discrimination on the grounds of disability may file a complaint with the City of Portland.
Anyone who has questions about City of Portland or Multnomah County programs or services or who needs to report a non-emergency issue within Multnomah County can use PDX 311.
Community members can get help in-person at the Customer Service Center on the first floor of the Portland Building at 1120 SW 5th Avenue, Portland.
Please use this form to report any issues reaching 311 from landlines or cell phones within Multnomah County.
Let the City know if you see a broken, damaged or overflowing public trash can.
Use this form if an object, structure, vegetation or unauthorized signage is blocking access through the right-of-way. There are several different entities involved in managing the public right-of-way. This form will route the information to the appropriate entity.

Report Trash

Use this form to find out how to report a variety of trash-related issues in Portland, such as illegal dumping and overflowing public trash cans.
Flyers, brochures, and magnets are available to community members based on availability.