Report a Problem Calling 311

Please use this form to report any issues reaching 311 from landlines or cell phones within Multnomah County.
Dark green, PDX 311 white, call issues white text

2-5 Minutes

Most people calling from within Multnomah County on landlines or cell phones should be able to dial 3-1-1 and reach PDX 311. If your call does not go through, please complete the form below. 

If you are using a VOIP phone, a phone in an office or large organization, or a relay service and the call does not go through, please try these additional steps before completing the reporting form. 

If you are calling from outside Multnomah County, you will need to call (503) 823-4000 to reach PDX 311. 

Use this form to report problems calling 3-1-1.
What is your location?
If this location has a name, such as a business or public building, please enter it here.
Examples: Verizon, CenturyLink, Vonage, etc.
What type of phone are you using?
We will use your email to respond if needed.


PDX 311 Customer Service Program

phone number311Information and Customer Service
phone number503-823-4000Every day, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. (excluding federal holidays) Interpretation available | Interpretación disponible | Phiên dịch có sẵn | 提供口译服务 | Доступна интерпретация | Tafsiir la heli karo | Доступний переклад
Oregon Relay Service711Oregon Relay Service

Follow on Social Media

Recent news