911 - 311 - 211 Information

When you need help call 911 to dispatch fire, ambulance, police and portland street response. Call 211 for social services. Call 311 to ask questions, request assistance, or report an issue related to local government within Multnomah County.


Small image with various options to calling for help.

Mime type

File size

198.09 KB

Image height


Image width

Authored on
December 28, 2022 10:49 am