PDX 311's mission is to simplify community member access to local government programs and services. PDX 311 is working to provide a single point of contact for community members – including residents, business owners and visitors. PDX 311 will provide valuable data and insights into the community’s needs and interests, allowing bureaus and City Council to make more informed service and communication decisions.
Start with 311:
- Email email@example.com
- Phone at 3-1-1 or (503) 823-4000 within Multnomah County
- In-person at the Portland Building’s Customer Service Desk at 1120 Southwest Fifth Avenue.
PDX 311 staff can be reached Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., excluding federal holidays, by phone or email.
Staff are fluent in English, Spanish, Romanian, and Tagalog and have resources to assist community members in additional languages.
We’re here to help with any question or service (except emergencies - call 911!) for local government within Multnomah County:
- Questions about anything from how to get involved in your neighborhood to when leaf pickup is happening
- Requests about anything from planning a summer block party to getting ADA access to a government service
- Reports about anything from potholes to stolen bikes.
If we don't know the answer, we'll connect to someone who does.
Need information or a connection for
Request Program Material
Flyers, brochures, and magnets are available to community members based on availability. Fill out the material request form to share your desired language and quantity of program material. Program material is available through the links below.
View the Implementation Plan (2018)